Looking for the perfect Christmas gift is no small undertaking! While 43% of families plan ahead and do their shopping from the end of November, for the remaining 57%, it is usually a last-minute rush. Indeed, 61% wait until mid-December to start looking for the most special gifts, with their partner and children taking priority.
Want to be sure to make the right choice? Go for books as well as fragrances and cosmetics: these gifts are appreciated most! You'll have the best chance of ensuring that your relatives are among the 65.7% of families who like their Christmas presents.
>Take a look at the L’Occitane range of Christmas gift boxes to give you some ideas!